Get your daily dose of Vitamin C by simply slathering on products from SheaMoisture’s *NEW* SuperFruit Complex bath and body collection. Available exclusively at Ulta locations nationwide starting in May 2014, SheaMoisture’s SuperFruit Complex collection helps contour, firm and smooth skin – from head to toe.
Each product in the collection contains a proprietary blend of certified organic Shea Butter; Mango Butter (a rich emollient that intensely moisturizes and rejuvenates for soft, supple skin); Green Coffee Bean Extract (helps nourish, contour and smooth dimpled, uneven skin); and antioxidant-rich complex of Raspberry Ketone, Goji, Acai and Guava (highly effective in promotion of smooth, youthful, skin).
- SuperFruit Complex Body Lotion – Kiss cellulite goodbye thanks to this nourishing lotion that helps improve skin’s elasticity. SRP: $9.99;
- SuperFruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash – Lather up or indulge in a warm bath with this delicious Bubble Bath & Body Wash. Emerge with a radiant, youthful appearance. SRP: $9.99;
- SuperFruit Complex Bath, Body & Massage Oil – Pour into a warm bath to create a fragrant in-home spa, gently rub into skin after a shower or bath, or use as a therapeutic massage to smooth and soften. SRP: $9.99;
- SuperFruit Complex Hand & Body Scrub – Exfoliate and contour dry, rough skin with this decadent Hand & Body Scrub. SRP: $9.99;
- SuperFruit Complex Bar Soap – Use daily to keep skin soft and supple. SRP: $4.99.
Products do not contain parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten, synthetic fragrance or artificial color.
SheaMoisture’s SuperFruit Complex Collection will be available at Ulta locations nationwide starting in May 2014. For more information about SheaMoisture, please visit SheaMoisture.com.
About SheaMoisture: Since 1912, SheaMoisture has made its award-winning, shea butter skin and hair care products using family recipes handed down from founder and CEO Richelieu Dennis’ grandmother Sofi Tucker, who as a young mother, sold her shea butter creations to support her family in Sierra Leone. Firmly committed to a “Better Way to Beautiful,” SheaMoisture products are made with natural and certified organic ingredients, not tested on animals and do not contain parabens, sulfates, phthalates, paraffin, formaldehyde, mineral oil, petroleum or DEA. SheaMoisture proudly ethically sources its shea butter from five co-ops in Northern Ghana.