Buy Pink: Day 2 Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss HONOR

Buy Pink: Day 2 Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss HONOR

Vapour Organic Beauty Supports

Breast Cancer Awareness Month WITH “HONOR”

Vapour Organic Beauty is committed to healthy, safe and beautiful skincare products and makeup, and is leading the charge in offering gorgeous breakthrough cosmetics with certified organic and all natural ingredients. In October and in recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Vapour Organic Beauty is thrilled to announce the launch of “Honor,” a perfectly-pink shade being added to the Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss collection. All proceeds from the sales of Honor will be donated to research efforts in finding the first-ever breast cancer vaccine.

Vapour Organic Beauty was co-founded by Krysia Boinis, botanical expert and young breast cancer survivor. “Being diagnosed with breast cancer in my 30s was shocking for me,” said Krysia. “The disease changed my life and helped me realize how important it is for women to use safe, non-toxic beauty products on their skin everyday. The full Vapour line is formulated with food-grade, certified organic botanicals and pure, natural pigments and vitamins, so they are safe for everyone and gentle enough for those undergoing breast cancer treatments such as radiation or chemotherapy.”

Honor adds a naturally-pink kiss of color with pure mineral pigments, as well as volume and dimension to the lips with a hydrating blend of botanicals and organic plumping liposomes. These liposomes are formulated with a moisturizing organic lecithin and anti-oxidant rich Acai and Goji berries to lock in moisture for ultra hydrated, voluptuous lips. Honor is packaged with an easy-to-use wand and contains Vapour’s unique lip-specific nourishing blend of healing Lemon Balm, hydrating Myrrh, anti-oxidant Green Tea, and anti-microbial Iceland Moss.

Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss is 100% natural, chemical-free, and 70% certified organic (the other 30% consists of natural mineral pigments and vitamins). Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss utilizes a natural castor and beeswax co-polymer created through a chemical-free flash-heating process in a vacuum to create a hydrating glossy base. This revolutionary process allows for an elegant texture and creates a breathable barrier to lock in moisture without the irritating, sensitizing oxidative barrier associated with petroleum-based ingredients.

All proceeds from the sales of Honor will be donated to benefit breast cancer research at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute where they are working towards the first breast cancer vaccine.

“Researchers at the Cleveland Clinic are in the preliminary phases of clinical studies for a breast cancer vaccine, and so far the results are extremely positive,” said Krysia. “Currently, there are only three recognized treatment options for breast cancer: radiation, chemotherapy and surgery. While these options save lives every day, including mine, the side effects are long-lasting and can be devastating. It’s time we all collectively put our resources into breast cancer prevention and alternative treatment options. We are thrilled to be donating to this initiative, particularly in the effort to eradicate breast cancer.”


Vapour Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss in “Honor” is available online at and and select retailers worldwide beginning in October 2010; $22*

*In October, 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute. For the rest of the year, 10% of the proceeds will be donated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One Response to Buy Pink: Day 2 Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss HONOR

  1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Buy Pink: Day 2 Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss HONOR | Blinging Beauty --

You must be logged in to post a comment Login