When it comes to wedding hairstyles, remember, less IS more. Less hassle means more freedom to enjoy the day. A Blinging Bridal Bun is just the ticket to a flawless, fool-proof 'do. And don't forget, a well-pinned bun is dance-proof as well!
Take a hint from one of our favorite fashionable twins, Tia Mowry-Hardict. Her chic wedding day chignon will leave you sitting pretty in no time at all, so you can focus on the most important thing: LASHES, BABY!!!!
Not only is Tia's bun perfect for a stroll down the aisle, but any occasion when you want to feel girlie and dressed-up, this is your go-to style. Also perfect for summer weather, Tia's simply styled chignon keeps your hair off your neck and neatly in place.
Here's how to get Tia's Blinging Bridal Bun:
What You'll Need:
Elastic Hair Band
1. Start with a curled head. Loose wave will suffice. Create your front parting with a comb.
2. Smooth hair back into a low ponytail, around four-fingers width from the neck. Secure with a small ouchless elastic band.
Try: Goody Hair Band $5.99
3. Wrap hair around itself as if tying a knot on a single strand. Instead of pulling the ends of the hair through, wrap around the base of the ponytail holder and secure everything with Bobby Pins that match your hair color.
Try: Goody Colour Collection Bobby Pins $3.99
4. Spray that baby down one last time with Flexi-hold Hairspray for a touchable, yet secure hold.
Try: Not Your Mother's Miss Freeze Freezing Hairspray
Humidity proof, strong hold, infused with watermelon and kiwifruit
5. And finally….Strap on those Blinging Stilettos and hit that ritual union runway toward wedded bliss!