Contest: Win Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi-Use Stain

Contest: Win Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi-Use Stain

So yesterday I was gushing about Vapour Organinc Beauty Aura Multi-Use Cheek Stain.  And guess what?  I’m feeling generous.  I’m going to give a tube of this yummy color away.

Here’s the 411 on Vapour Beauty Multi-Use Stain:

Impuse Aura Cheek Stain

A makeup artist’s dream, Aura Multi-Use Stain gives gorgeous and powerful color to the cheeks, lips, and eyes. This stain offers buildable coverage that takes you from sheer to bold with a few strokes. In three rich shades, Aura Multi-Use Stain is beautiful alone or blended together. Long-lasting and designed to make your cheeks, lips and eyes pop, Aura Multi-Use Stain is product to have fun with or to make your tried and true color for day or night. As Allure says: “We can’t get enough of them!”

Vapour Aura Multi-Use Stain is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients. The other 30% consists of natural mineral pigments and vitamins which are not available as certified organics.

• Infused with therapeutic base of light, dry plant oils.
• Contains skin-specific nourishing botanicals, including anti-inflammatory Frankincense, antioxidant Tulsi and moisturizing Lotus flowers.
• Healthy-looking color.
• Fun and versatile.
• Beauty “must-have!”
• Gives a clear flush of color to the skin.
• Makes your cheeks, lips, and eyes pop.


  • Quick and Easy stick application
  • No tools needed; All products blend beautifully into the skin with fingertips
  • Travels easily (especially in airports)

Here is what you have to do:

1.  Follow Blinging Beauty on Twitter.  Click here.

2.  Follow Blinging Beauty on Facebook.  Click here.

3.  Leave a comment and let me know why you need this awesome cheek stain.

4.  Refer at least two friends OR Retweet this blog post twice– two consecutive days.  (Your friends must leave a comment saying you referred them)

5.  Live in the Continental US.

This contest will run until October 1, so come back often!

  • Colors are designed to be flattering for all ages and skin tones

  • Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    3 Responses to Contest: Win Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi-Use Stain

    1. Pingback: Twitted by sylviabrowder

    2. Pingback: Tweets that mention Contest: Win Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi-Use Stain | Blinging Beauty --

    3. Rachel September 22, 2010 at 7:06 am

      I need this bc I love effortless ways to add color. Plus I love that it’s organic.

    You must be logged in to post a comment Login