Trending—NYFW Fall/Winter 2014: Backstage Beauty with Mally Beauty for Tracy Reese New York Fashion Week/Fall Winter 2014
This Fashion Week, Mally Roncal and her team partnered with designer Tracy Reese to showcase the whimsical, fierce and subtle emotions of her fall 2014 collection. Unlike most shows that typically stick to one distinct look, Mally Roncal, Founder and President of Mally Beauty, created five various looks based on the models’ emotions and Tracy’s inspiration, using some of her signature products. Each look was based on the mood and emotion of each model including: sultry, aggressive, melancholy, exuberant and stoic.
Although each model had a unique look, the one thing the models did have in common was a naturally beautiful face. To get this look, the Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Poreless Primer was used to first prep the skin. Finishing off the natural face, the Mally Beauty Ultimate Performance Full Coverage Liquid Foundation was applied in the shade that best matched the models’ skin tone to achieve an all-over flawless dewy finish.
Stoic: The Stoic look featured an allover nude finish with bold, dark brows and shimmery contour on the eye lids.
- Eyes: Nude tones from the Mally Beauty In the Buff 11 Piece Eyeshadow Palette were used for simple contouring and added a bit of shimmer on the eye lids. The Mally Beauty Waterproof Volumizing Mascara was used to create a black fringe look with the lashes pulled out to the sides.
- Brows: Strong, “dark slashes” were achieved using the Mally Beauty Brow Beauty Ultimate Brow Kit.
- Lips: The dewy lip was achieved with the Mally Beauty Pro-Tricks Lip Palette using nude and blush tones.
Melancholy: The Melancholy look focused on the eyes, which was created using water color effects in soft shades.
- Eyes: The watercolor effects were created by using the Mally Beauty Modern Matte Eyeshadow Duos in blues, pinks, peach, navy and beige that filled the eye lids up to the brow and spread out to the side and below the eye.
- Brows: Softly defined brows complimented the unique eyes with the Mally Beauty 24/7 Brow Express.
- Lips: A soft, dewy look for lips was effortless with the Mally Beauty High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Mauve Pink.
Sultry: The Sultry look focused on bold lips and sexy eyes.
- Eyes: The eyes were lined with the Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner in Midnight in a thin line at the inner rim of the lip and between lashes. Silver was highlighted on the top of the lids with the Mally Beauty Shadow Stick in Platinum.
- Cheeks: A touch of shimmer was applied to cheek bones with the Mally Beauty Pro Tricks Shadow Palette.
- Lips: To achieve this bold lip, the Mally Beauty Pro-Tricks Lip Palette was used using deep plum tones.
Shop Mally Beauty here: