InStyle has it. CEW has it. Self has it. Now Blinging Beauty has it. My very own hand-picked list of winners — the Best of Blinging Beauty 2010. A list of the best of the best of products that I have used and abused over the past year. I’m not going to recreate the wheel, but I will simply add to it.
Best in Foundation 2010
1. Best Liquid Foundation — Smashbox High Definition Health FX Foundation $38
Jam-packed with anti-aging ingredients, firms, moisturizes, contains an SPF 15 and has an sweet range of colors.
2. Best Budget Liquid Foundation — L’Oréal True Match $10.95
Fabulous coverage, SPF 17, wide array of colors and oil free.
3. Best Liquid Mineral Foundation— IMAN Luxury Radiance Liquid Makeup $15
Seamless finish, bronze and gold micro pearls for luminescence, vitamins and antioxidants.
4. Best Pressed Mineral Foundation — Glominerals glo Pressed Base $39
Full-coverage, semi-matte finish, and colors that include the deepest brown. No crazy shine!
Antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, 70% organic ingredients, luminous finish, mineral infused, balances oil production…
6. Best Tinted Moisturizer — Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer $42
The grand dame of all tinted moisturizers and in available in oil-free and luminizing formulas. Flawless coverage, moisturizer and SPF 20.
7. Best Primer — Laura Geller Spackle $25
The price is right, it retexturizes skin skin while diminishing imperfections and is in a pre-measured air pump. Also available in bronze, which is ideal for brown skins.
All my best in beauty picks all deserve a whopping 5 Blings!
[flash http://blingingbeauty.com/5teeth.swf w=100 h=50]
Check back tomorrow for the best in concealers.