What makes Alicia’s hairstyle so chic and blinging amazing is the contrast! Smooth hair on the sides and a pomp on steroids! The classy kind, of course…
What You’ll Need:
Try: Goody So Smooth Cushion Brush
2. Pomade (or wax/gel)
3. U pins
Try: Bombshell Brunette collection Rubberized “U” Pins
4. Hair Spray
Try: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hair Spray
Get the look:
1. Start with a U-shaped part, leaving all hair out above the temple area. Slick down those remaining sides with a serious pomade, wax or gel and a brush before we get going with the main event.
2. With a 1 1/2 to 2 inch barrel iron and a soft hold hair spray, heat style the full U-shaped part using medium sized sections. This will help create the most volume while mainting a smooth finish.
3. At this point, separate curls and directions them to your liking. Keeping the outer-most pieces styled towards the centre of the crown, use the middle portion for volume. Secure with U-pins as needed.
4. More hair spray because you never know! The paparazzi might show.
5. Oh… If you see Alicia anytime soon, tell her we at Blinging Beauty want our dress back…
Signing off with a Wink and a Bling