POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and POPSUGAR did not tell me what to say or how to say it.
I love getting a gift. You know, the thrill of opening a boxed gift with contents that are a pleasant surprise? Well, that’s exactly what getting a POPSUGAR Must Have Box is like. I recently received the May Must Have box, and sure enough I was quite pleasantly surprised.
What I love most about the POPSUGAR Must Have boxes is that they are eclectic — they touch on so many facets of my life. They are truly a lifestyle box, as opposed to being just a beauty box or accessory box. Yep, they have it ALL! Take for example the May Must Have box. It included the most adorable little vase, a beach towel, a super trendy necklace (that my daughter snatched), taffy, shave cream and dry shampoo.
You can get your very own POPSUGAR Must Have Box with a $5 discount if you use the code BB5! Click here to sign up.
Here is a closer look at the contents:
1. When I opened my box, this is what I saw (minus the taffy which I immediately started in on)
2. A super trendy and stylish necklace!
3. And adorable vase in my favorite accent color — the perfect size for my desk.
4. I love dry shampoo — just what the hair weave doctor ordered…
Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry
5. A too cute beach towel. Now I have to play hooky from work and head to Santa Cruz.
6. God knows I need to shave. It’s almost summer. This shave cream was right on time.
7. And something to satisfy my sweet tooth. This taffy was soooo delicious.
I give POPSUGAR Must Have boxes a whopping 5 Blings!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”