So, I haven’t done a giveaway in awhile. And I have this great makeup stored that I need to share. I pulled out this Lorac Train case that’s full of gorgeous makeup. This was a limited edition item from Sephora for Holiday 2010 and with the exception of a few on eBay, they are GONE! But now you can score with a few clicks.
Box Office Sensation is a breathtaking collection of 49 products for the eyes, lips and cheeks in a glamorous, mirrored train case. This case sold for $56 and is going for more than that on auction sites now. And purchased separately you are talking a few hundred bucks for all that product!
Box Office Sensation set includes:
- 36 Eye shadows
- 9 Lip glosses
- 3 Blushes
- 1 Bronzer
- Faux-crocodile train case
Carol Shaw share with the Sephora bloggers three looks you can create from this kit—Sparkle & Shine, Retro Meets Modern and Old Hollywood. Find the looks here.
Here’s what you must do to win:
1. Follow Blinging Beauty on Twitter. Click here.
2. Follow Blinging Beauty on FaceBook. Click here.
3. Follow Blinging Beauty on Networked Blogs. Click Here.
4. Live in the Continental U.S.
5. Contest will run through March 31.
6. Leave a comment.
7. Extra entries for tweeting!