It’s no secret that fashion and beauty are directly related. Seasonal beauty in the form of makeup trends is dictated by the current fashion trends. Fall fashion 2012 trends include stark coloring from Winter White to Black and White.
Military inspired coats to feminine embellished frocks are equally important wardrobe necessities. Velvet pantsuits and white leather takes on dresses, leggings, and of course the eponymous leather jacket. The one shoe that is on trend is a fashion fix for your feet this fall: the bootie.
Among the best choices for fall at Shopbop are Jean Michel Cazabat booties, 3.1 Philip Lim booties, and Marc by Marc Jacobs booties. If you want to jump on the bootie trend, here is your chance.
The good folks are Shopbop are offering the readers of Blinging Beauty a chance to score $100 to spend on their site! Besides the usual rules, you must have a Pinterest account. And for a change, all of our international friends are invited to enter!
Here is how to "Win it!"
1. Follow Blinging Beauty on Twitter. Click here. Tweet "I just entered to win $100 to spend @shopbop #blingingbeautycontests #fashion #shopping"
2. Like Blinging Beauty on Facebook. Click here.
3. Follow Blinging Beauty on Pinterest. Click Here.
4. Follow Shopbop on Pinterest. Click Here.
5. Create a Pinterest board with your favorite wardrobe pieces from either Blinging Beauty's Shopbop Contest Board (Here) or from the Shopbop Pinterest site. Leave a comment on the Blinging Beauty Shopbop contest board so we can check out your board. One board will be randomly picked as a winner.
6. Contest will run through November 4, 2012.