Said the man who at one time had a baby face:
"Whatever you want
It's alright with me
'Cause you've got that whip appeal
So work it on me"
By confessing his addiction to his woman's "whip appeal" and giving her license to max out the credit cards, Babyface had women demanding their man whine and beg while simultaneously sponsoring unlimited retail therapy.
Babyface has absolutely nothing to do with our giveaway today, other than the name of the body lotion that we would love for you to experience—Dixie Bits Whippa Peel. That name is so cute, it's pretty hard for us to give it up for a contest!
The sister product, Rave in Beauty, a luxury body wash, would surely have had Babyface in a lather. (Pun mos def intended…)
Check out the deets on these two organic body products:
Rave in Beauty
Skintastically Soothing Body Wash
Lay your burdens aside and dive into this luxuriously luscious blend of nutritious extracts and skin conditioners that will leave your body perfectly refreshed and radiant. ORANGE, PASSION FLOWER, and POMEGRANATE will cleanse and invigorate, while coconut, sunflower and jojoba oils will moisturize, soften, and rejuvenate your skin, leaving it naturally clean.
Exquisitely rich moisturizing body lotion
Hydrate your body with this Multitasking mixture of moisturizers and fruit extracts. Oils are loaded with PROTEINS, VITAMINS, FATTY ACIDS and emollients, that will penetrate deep into the skin, while nourishing and softening and will leave your skin feeling smooth and satiny.
Here’s how you can 'Win It!':
1. Follow Blinging Beauty on Twitter.Click here.
2. Follow Blinging Beauty on FaceBook. Click here.
3. Follow Blinging Beauty on Networked Blogs. Click Here.
4. "Like" the Blinging Beauty Fanpage. Click here.
5. Register on Blinging Beauty. Click here.
6. Leave a comment about why you NEED some Whippa Peel!
7. Contest will run through Sunday, December 25, 2011.
8. Extra entries for tweeting!
9. Must be a resident of the Continental U.S. (sorry international readers, stay tuned for a contest you can enter!)
If you've won a contest in the last 90 days, you're not eligible for this one, but we appreciate the tweets!
And here's a little Babyface to take you back….