African Pride is hosting a "My Pride. My Way" Black History Month Giveaway! "My Pride. My Way" is a national campaign celebrating the individual style, innovation, and beauty of all women because "When it Comes to Hair, We Write Our Own Rules."
African Pride Hair Care continues the conversation surrounding the brand's nationally charged "My Pride. My Way" campaign just in time for Black History Month. Join us as we celebrate healthy hair, celebrate your individual style and beauty, and celebrate your African Pride!
The African Pride brand holds extremely high awareness and fulfills a niche for the savvy in-home African-American consumer, who is looking for a "natural," "holistic" approach to hair care, relaxing or texturizing of hair. African Pride promotes strong and healthy hair formulated with natural ingredients such as olive oil, jojoba, jasmine and coconut oil. In the Spring, African Pride will introduce the Shea Miracle Collection to be available at Sally Beauty Supply and premium beauty retailers nationwide.
Contest Runs February 1st – February 29th! African Pride Hair Care Products for Giveaway:
African Pride Olive Miracle: 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, $4.99
Made with the finest African herbs, oils and natural ingredients to help repair, condition and rejuvenate dry, damaged hair even as you shampoo.
African Pride Olive Miracle: Miracle Creme, $4.99
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, African Shea Butter & Herbal Oil Extracts make hair strong, shiny and manageable.
African Pride Olive Miracle: Growth Oil, $4.99
Use regularly for silky, smooth deep-conditioned hair and a moisture-rich healthy scalp.
So here’s how you can 'Win It!':
1. Follow Blinging Beauty on Twitter.Click here.
2. Follow Blinging Beauty on FaceBook and upload a photo of yourself. Click here.
3. Follow Blinging Beauty on Networked Blogs. Click Here.
4. "Like" the Blinging Beauty Fanpage. Click here.
5. Register on Blinging Beauty. Click here.
6. Check out African Pride here and please follow:
7. Contest will run through February 29, 2012.
8. Extra entries for tweeting!
9. Must be a resident of the Continental U.S. (sorry international readers, stay tuned for a contest you can enter!)
If you've won a contest in the last 90 days, you're not eligible for this one, but we appreciate the tweets!