If you wear eyeshadow or eyeliner regularly, you know the importance of long-wearing products that remain creaseless until you take them off. Sometimes we find those formulas in our eyeshadows, other times we find a shadow that we are in love with, but it does not have that long-wear factor. Well, that’s when your eye primer comes into play.
I recently raved about my new fave eye primer—Too Faced Shadow insurance $18, which BTW has become a staple in my makeup routine. I generally only wear liner, and this primer keeps my liner in place. And when I do go all-out with my eye makeup, it stays in place thanks to this genius formula.
I also love and religiously use Too Faced eyeshadow kits. With the Too Faced Naked Eye Kit $35, your eyes will be anything but naked.
Apothica carries Too Faced, and several other brands I love.
Here’s what you have to do to win:
1. Follow Blinging Beauty on Twitter. Click here.
2. Follow Blinging Beauty on FaceBook. Click here.
3. Like Apothica on FaceBook. Click Here.
Increase your chances of winning:
(Participants do not have to complete all entry possibilities)
- One entry for becoming a fan of Apothica on FaceBook
- One entry for following Apothica on Twitter
- Two entries to retweet Apothica’s tweet about my giveaway
- Two entries to leave a comment about Apothica (especially the specified brand) in the comment section of my blog
- Two entries for opting-in for Apothica’s Newsletter (found at the bottom of the website)
- Seven entries for a blog post with a link directed to Too Faced Cosmetics
a. Must have a minimum of 100 words highlighting Too Faced Cosmetics
b. Entrants will have to use the word “Too Faced” and link it to http://makeup.apothica.com/too-faced.html in their own post to qualify for the 7 entries
What the Winner of the Apothica Giveaway Needs to Know
1) Sponsoring Blog will provide Apothica with the winner’s contact information
2) Apothica will contact the winner to verify information is correct
3) After verification, Apothica will email the a code for the gift card to be used at SkinCareRx.com, Apothica.com, and SkinBotanica.com