I have a constant battle of the frizz. With just the right shampoo, conditioner and styling products, I do manage however to keep my “frizz factor” under control. Since I switch back and forth between wearing my hair natural and wearing it straight (using a flat iron), I am always looking for the ideal product to keep my straight hair just that — straight. Between my personal summers and the extreme heat we have been experiencing in California lately — Zero Frizz has been my go to for maintaining my hair sans frizz.
About Zero Frizz:
- Zero Frizz Corrective Hair Serum
This humidity resistant smoothing serum contains a customized blend of ceramide, UV Protectants, Silicone, proteins and Vitamins A, E and C to instantly smooth and seal strands. This product is ideal for thick, coarse or extremely dry and frizz prone hair, and it strengthens while nourishing and providing high heat protection.
4 oz – $4.64 SRP at Walmart
Why I love it:
1. The obvious — my hair doesn’t frizz when I use this product; it delivers.
2. It’s light enough so it does not weigh my hair down.
3. The price point — Under $5 for 4 oz. is a bargain.
4. It works on natural and straight hair.
Zero Frizz gets 5 Blings!