I love cheek stains. They are one double-duty product that I just can’t live without. Portable color in a tube that serves as cheek and lip color is an awesome addition to any woman’s makeup arsenal. Add to that the benefit of adding a touch of color the eyelids as some cheek stains provide, using a cheek stain is a win-win-win.
I just tested Vapour Beauty Aura Multi-Use Stain and it has eclipsed the other stains that I have been so enamored with. Why?
1. Aura Muti-Use Stain is 70% organic. I’ve been on a green track, so this is a good thing.
2. When it says stain, it means stain. Color deposited on my skin and when I rubbed the dewy glow on the surface away, there was color on my brown skin. YAY!
3. It lasts for hours.
4. It smells really good. Not artificial smell, but fresh-good-for-you fragrance that is not obtrusive.
5. Easy-to-use tube. Just swipe it on, use your God-given tools (fingers) to blend and you are good to go.
6. The formula works well for lips too.
7. Works as a layering tool for powder blush.
8. Three gorgeous colors.
Vapour Beauty Aura Multi-Use Stain gets 5 Blings!
[flash http://blingingbeauty.com/5teeth.swf w=100 h=50]