The look: the beauty look for Marc Jacobs Autumn/Winter 2017 is defined by each woman’s unique character. Lead makeup artist Diane Kendal created individual makeup looks using marc jacobs beauty that tells each woman’s story, enhancing one feature on either the eyes, skin or lips for an overall natural and fresh look.
For the eyes:
- marc jacobs beauty velvet noir major volume mascara
- marc jacobs beauty highliner gel eye crayon eyeliner in blacquer 42
- marc jacobs beauty fineliner ultra-skinny gel eye crayon eyeliner in blacquer
Beauty tip: marc jacobs beauty fineliner ultra-skinny gel eye crayon eyeliner in blacquer can be used both to line the waterline for an exaggerated, wide-eyed look or to tightline in between the top lashes for a more natural look.
For the skin:
- marc jacobs beauty under(cover) perfecting coconut face primer
- marc jacobs beauty glow stick glistening illuminator
- marc jacobs beauty re(marc)able full cover foundation concentrate
- marc jacobs beauty #instamarc light filtering contour powder in dream filter 20
- marc jacobs beauty #instamarc light filtering contour powder in mirage filter 40
- marc jacobs beauty air blush soft glow duo in 506 flesh & fantasy
Beauty tip: mix marc jacobs beauty under(cover) perfecting coconut face primer with marc jacobs beauty glow stick glistening illuminator to create a natural-looking radiance.
For the lips:
- marc jacobs beauty le marc lip crème lipstick in blow 210
- marc jacobs beauty collector’s edition le marc lip crème lipstick in blacquer 000
Beauty tip: mix marc jacobs beauty le marc lip crème lipstick in blow 210, a deep berry velvet, with blacquer 000, the blackest, shiniest-black, for a bold look that keeps the focus just on the lips.
Nails: jin soon choi for marc jacobs beauty
The look: Marc Jacobs considers makeup and nails to be essential components of great style. For this season’s nail look, marc and lead manicurist Jin Soon Choi created an assortment of unique, statement nail looks using polishes in maroon, metallic gold, hi-shine black and peachy-beige shades. Each nail look highlights either a solid color in dark or nude shades, long nails with metallic accents, or simply buffed nails. marc jacobs beauty is also introducing 5 new polishes in this line-up that will make their runway debut.
For the nails:
- Blacquer (deepest, shiniest black)
- Ladies’ night (60’s beige)*
- Gold finger (gold)*
- Trax (maroon)*
- Moody (metallic maroon)
- Oops (peachy beige)
Beauty tip: marc jacobs beauty’s new enamored hi-shine nail polish in trax is inspired by Marc’s beloved maroon track pants that he’s had for 15 years!
*to be available exclusively on marcjacobsbeauty.com