Makeup: Lauren Andersen for Avon
The Look: Subtle Edge
Expert Tip: “The look we created for the show was a reverse cat eye with voluminous lower lashes. It’s really just a modern edgy twist on a classic cat eye. The bold geometrically bottom-lined lashes were balanced with a more neutral lip.” – Lauren Andersen, Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist
Here’s how to get the look:
1. Using a foundation brush, apply Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation to face.
2. Contour cheeks using Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation in a slightly
3. Using SuperShock Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Blackout, paint on a bold line on the lower lash line and extend the line beyond the eye to create a reverse cat eye.
4. After applying false lashes to the bottom lash line for a dramatic look, paint on two coats of Mega Effects Mascara in black to make lashes pop.
5. Complete the look with Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Caramel Comfort.