By 2030 we’ll reduce the number of men dying prematurely by 25%.
Now, back to what we do best — recommending beauty and grooming products…
So, after the month is over, more than likely guys who have grown out their beards, are going to need a little help shaving that beast. And during the month, no doubt he will need to pay attention to the newly acquired facial hair, so we have rounded up some of the best on the market here for beard maintenance here:
Kiehl’s Nourishing Beard Grooming Oil $27
Lightweight formula softens facial hair, while soothing dry rough skin from unwanted itchiness, for a comfortable touchable beard.
From second-day scruff to a full-grown beard, smooth and tame facial hair with our naturally-derived aromatic grooming oil – an earthy blend of fresh Sandalwood, Cedarwood and Eucalyptus essential oils. 99% natural aromatic treatment oil for beards and the skin underneath. Pracaxi oil softens and smooths coarse facial hair and nourishes the skin underneath while gentle exfoliating actives smooth dry, itchy skin. Blend of Cedarwood, Sandalwood and Eucalyptus essential oils provides a fresh, earthy aromatic experience. Lightweight, for a non-greasy, “clean feel.” Perfect for all skin types.
Layrite Concentrated Beard Oil $20
This ultimate beard and skin conditioner delivers superb moisturization to hair and skin in an easier to use, less greasy form. Leaves your beard looking healthy and groomed. Works for all lengths from short to long beards and even mustaches.
Benefits and Key Ingredients:
• A unique blend of natural oils and emollients condition and smooth the hair
• Sweet Almond Oil contains a high concentration of proteins and vitamins A, B and E, all of which are known to help strengthen and add shine to dull, dry hair
• Soybean Oil contains significant amounts of amino acids, and omega-6 fatty acids which are known to help soften and smooth the cuticle of the hairs
• Avocado Oil adds strength and shine while conditioning the hair
What makes it unique:
• Distributes easily
• Unique blend of natural oils and emollients soften and tame your beard hair
• Vitamin packed oils penetrate the skin making it soft and supple and eliminating any “beardruff ”
The Art of Shaving Beard Conditioner – Peppermint Essential Oil $18
What it is:
A beard conditioner that nourishes and conditions beard hair.
If you want to know more…
The Art of Shaving Beard Conditioner hydrates beard hair, imparting a natural shine and soft feel. Perfect for a range of beard styles, this formula is enriched with peppermint and jojoba essential oils to brighten the beard grooming care experience with a fresh, invigorating scent.
Martial Vivot Beard & Face Oil $48
Conditions, restores and replenishes
Nourishes and hydrates beard and face
Improves luster, shine and manageability
Moisturizes and conditions skin
Minimizes beard growth tickling sensation
Helps to prevent ingrown hair
Some tips from Martial Vivot for growing out your beard this month: