Give the earth a helping hand by joining the healthy nail polish movement! Since its inception, ZOYA has been the pioneer of toxin-free nail polish, releasing the most beautiful colors in the healthiest formula available each season. With Zoya Nail Polish, you don’t have to compromise a healthier lifestyle for a glamorous one. go worry-free with a formula that is BIG5FREE**
Now you can join smart, eco-chic women who are changing their world, one gorgeous Zoya Nail Polish bottle at a time! To help kick start your “color cleanse”, the Zoya Earth Day Nail Polish Exchange is BACK for 2014. Not only is ZOYA making it easy to swap out old, unwanted color for the world’s healthiest and longest wearing natural nail polish formula on the market, we will dispose of your old shades in an eco-friendly manner!
This offer is only good for 1 week – so hurry – Don’t Wait!
Valid 4/21/14 – 4/28/14 (11:59pm EST)
What is the Zoya Nail Polish Exchange?
Exchange your old nail color for BIG5FREE** ZOYA Nail Polish and let us properly dispose of your unwanted bottles. Only $4.50 per bottle OR $5 for PixieDustT and special effect toppers. Shipping and handling fees apply.
USE CODE: ZDAY2014
How it works:
- Visit www.zoya.com and add at least 6 bottles and no more than 24 bottles of polish to your cart (salon accounts minimum 12 maximum 48 bottles). Excludes ALL Summer 2014 Collection shades (Tickled, Bubbly & Summer Magical PixieDust).
- Apply the code: ZDAY2014
- Your order value will be adjusted to reflect a 50% discount (we use these funds to properly dispose of the old nail polish). For an example of how your order should look, see example below.
- Complete check-out, review and submit order.
- Zoya will ship out your NEW polishes right away. The exchange runs on the honor system, which means offer is not contingent on customer returning polish. See full exchange details below…
- Once you get your order – ship back the equivalent number of bottles you received to the return address below (ie. If you ordered 6 bottles of Zoya – you would send us 6 NON-ZOYA polishes). Please check with your carrier on the proper way to ship nail polish.
Ship Your Old Nail Polish To:
Art of Beauty, Inc.
c/o Polish Exchange
5060 Taylor Rd, Unit D
Cleveland, Ohio, 44128, USA
- Include a copy of your invoice/order.
- Once we receive your polish we do the rest! It’s that simple!
You do not have to send us the exact amount of bottles that you are ordering. You can send any quantity up to that amount. The bottles you send in should be from any other brand – they cannot be Zoya, Qtica or Nocti polishes. We are using the honor code to make sure you get your Zoya Nail Polish as quickly as possible! First, we send out your new polishes – Then, you send your old polish back to us when it’s convenient for you OR you may donate the polish to a local cause. Offer is not contingent on customer returning polish. If you do choose to send us your old polish, we promise to properly dispose of it according to EPA guidelines.
*Offer valid online at www.zoya.com only. Offer expires on 4/28/2014 at 11:59PM EST. US ONLY. Excludes ALL Summer 2014 Collection Shades – Tickled, Bubbly & Summer Magical PixieDust. Not valid with any other codes, coupons or promotions. Shipping and handling fees apply. Consumer accounts must exchange a minimum of 6 polishes with a 24 bottle maximum. Salon accounts must exchange at least 12 with a maximum of 48 bottles. Polish can be from any brand EXCEPT Zoya, Qtica or Nocti and can be exchanged for in-stock .5oz Zoya Nail Polish shades only. Excludes Zoya Treatments. Offer is not contingent on customer returning polish. One code per account. Art of Beauty is not responsible for incorrect addresses, credit card entry errors or any errors outside of our control. Please allow standard time for processing and shipping, however if volume is higher than expected please allow up to 6 weeks for shipping and processing. Art of Beauty, Inc. reserves the right to remove any polish that is out of stock from your order. You will not be charged for this polish. Backordered polish is not included in this promotion.
**Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments are completely free of Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene and Camphor.