Britta Aragon founded CV Skinlabs after her experience battling Hodgkins disease and her father’s battle with cancer. CV Skinlabs is a new skincare line for sensitive skin that’s more at risk from exposure to toxic chemicals (I.e. Chemotherapy), not only because it¹s susceptible to irritation, but because these chemicals can more easily penetrate skin¹s malfunctioning outer layer and get inside the body. http://cvskinlabs.com
Considering skin¹s vulnerability and the overwhelming presence of daily chemicals and irritants, it¹s important for those with sensitive skin to use only safe, nurturing formulas free of harsh detergents, fragrances and dyes, or other irritants.
CV Skinlabs has successfully developed a skin care line that has an unprecedented standard for safety‹plus the potent ingredients to return to skin a youthful radiance and glow. Setting the bar higher than ever before on the safety of the ingredients, the functioning of the packaging, and the thoroughness of the testing has produced products that may be used with full confidence by men and women, and specifically by those with chemical sensitivities, sensitive skin, and conditions like eczema, dermatitis and chronic dryness.
For Breast Cancer awareness month, CV has created an all in one gift set for $185 with 20% of sales going to the Breast Cancer Fund. The set incudes:
- One copy of Britta¹s book, When Cancer Hits: Your Complete Guide to Taking Care of YOU Through Treatment, paperback
- One Health Journeys meditation CD by Belleruth Naparstek (your choice of chemotherapy or radiation‹choose with drop-down menu)
- Body Repair Lotion (6 oz.)
- Rescue + Relief Spray (6 oz.)
- Calming Moisture for Face (2 oz.)
- Restorative Skin Balm (0.5 oz.)
- All packaged in a beautiful reusable gift box