Summer is coming dollfaces! Time to get down to beach business.
Only one brittle problem—how do we keep our manes maintained without forfeiting summer fun? Don’t get your bikinis in a bunch. Team 20/20 is here to help!
The aim: Keep Glamazon hair ranking without sacrificing moisture!
1. Cleanser: Tropical Naturals Dudu-Osun Black Soap $4
Let’s not stop there! This honey and shea butter mixture is beneficial for the rest of your body too! Wash that sand-salt cocktail off in one swoop.
2. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner $9.99
(Also Try: Oyin Handmade HoneyHemp Conditioner)
3. Leave-In: Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Hydromist Blow-Out Spray
4. Gel: Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel $1.99 up
No flake control that encourages moisture without attracting random debris to stick. Did I forget to mention it rinses clean with no special cleanser? Don’t quote me, but this bad boy could double as mortar for the Great Wall of China!
5. Detangler: Tangle Teezer Hair Brush
To top it all off, I’ve noticed a significant reduction in fallout due to the arrangement and resilience of the bristles. I’m never going back to combs for detangling. Period.