I had a BEAUTIFUL time at Nordstrom San Francisco Centre Summer 2011 Cosmetics Trend Show. Starting with a fast-moving morning show comprised of four scenes featuring Summer Essentials, Bright Complexions, Bright Eyes and Bright Lips, all my favorite brands were on hand with gorgeous models (skinny girls, hate ’em) and lots of beauty booty to boot.
With front row seating for myself and Team 20/20, we were able to view the Style Show up-close-and-personal with presentations from Laura Mercier, Smashbox, NARS, Bobbi Brown, Guerlain, Dior, M.A.C, Burberry, Chanel, Anastasia and more from skin care brands. Not to mention that my fellow bloggers, makeup artists and beauty junkies were all present and accounted for.
I’m excited about all the trends for Summer 2011, so check back as I show you beauty product choices for the trends and how to use them. Plus my eyebrows by Anastasia and makeup by Ben from NARS.
Nordstrom Beauty Summer Trends 2011:
1. Bright Lips: Line lips with a matching lip pencil for lasting color.
2. Colorful Eyes: Boldly apply bright color to eyes.
3. Sun-kissed Skin: Try a matte bronzer.
4. Bright Complexions: Reach for advanced serums.
5. Iridescent Eyes: Shimmer intantly brightens eyes
6. Black-rimmed Eyeliner: Precision is key—avoid over-smudging.
7. Angelic Lips: Apply concealer or translucent powder to lips.
8. Bold Nails: Match nails to lips.
9. Glazed ’70s inspired Hair: Try a deep side part with shine.
10. Bright Scents: Layer products for a lasting scent.