Do you still have peppermint candy canes hanging out at home? Are your feet stressed out from all the holiday shopping? Well then, it’s time to try a DIY Peppermint Candy Cane Foot Scrub Courtesy of Skyy Hadley, owner of As U Wish Nail Spa.
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil
- 3 regular size Candy Canes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Peppermint essential oil
- Peppermint tea leaves
- Warm up ½ cup of coconut oil and pour into a small bowl
- Crush up 3 regular-sized candy canes as finely as possible
- Whisk crushed-up candy canes together with 1 cup of granulated sugar until completely combined
- Mix sugar blend into bowl, making sure to break apart any chunks or pieces with your spoon
- Add in 5-6 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Take 2 tbsp fresh peppermint tea leaves and stir in to the mixture until fully blended
- Work the scrub into your feet and heels for 10 minutes, removing dead skin and smoothing out skin
- Enjoy the refreshing aroma while refreshing and reviving your tired toes in no time!
No time to scrub? Then check out Bliss Foot Patrol.
What it does:
This triple-tasking peppermint-packed foot treatment smoothes, softens, and refreshes even the roughest, toughest feet.
What else you need to know:
Not only is this a great hydrator and exfoliator, it is also formulated with pepper mint oil to leave feet smelling fresh and clean.