I’m a firm believer in a good old fashioned peel from my esthetician. But, I can’t always afford to pay for that luxury. Why a peel? My peel of choice, glycolic acid does a plethora of good for my skin. Not only does glycolic acid exfoliate, but it improves texture, lightens hyperpigmentation and reduces fine lines. So, I’m thrilled that I was offered Altchek MD Glyolic Renewal Pads to try out. This at-home peel is the perfect Spa(ahhh) Day Sunday treatment!
Here are the details about Altchek MD Glyolic Renewal Pads $20:
- Glycolic, Lactic and Salicylic Acids clarify and smooth skin texture
- Helps diminish fine lines and clarifies pores
- Refines and brightens uneven skin tone, texture and radiance
- Provides hydration for improved suppleness and smoothness
- Green Tea and Witch Hazel Extracts calm and soothe the skin
Why it’s Spa(ahhh) Day Worthy:
As an esthetician, I have had my hands on strong glycolic peels, and while powerful, they can cause down time for some people, and they are pricey. I found that using Altchek MD Glyolic Renewal Pads three times a week over the course of a month to have the same results. What results you ask? Well, let me count the ways…
1. Refines my skin.
2 Pores are clean and thereby look smaller
3. Skin is brighter
4. Minimizes hyperpigmentation
5. I swear my little middle frown line is diminished
6. Skin feels moist after use
Overall, my skin is smooth and the texture is refined.
This peel is gentle yet delivers spa quality results.
Pro: Gently retexturizes and refines skin
Buy Again: Yes
Packaging: 4 Blings
Overall: 5 Blings
Hero Ingredients: Glycolic Acid (AHA), Fruit Acid, Green Tea Extract, Lactic Aci, Salicylic Acid, Witch Hazel Extract
Cruelty Free: Yes