Do you ever suffer from under eye puffiness, bags, dark circles and general problems associated with your under eye area? Me too. I use products daily to counteract those problems, and they do work, but those dollars add up. That’s why it’s always nice to know about some quick and easy solutions that you can use — right from your pantry or refrigerator.
One that I recently checked out was using milk. Yep, milk — it works. Check out the recipe below courtesy of Trusper.
- Cut two hearts or semicircles into the cloth to make your own “pads”.
- Pour the milk over the pads enough to fully soak them but not drench them.
- Press your fingers all over the pad to make sure every part of it is wet.
- Place a pad under each eye getting it close enough to the lashline as you can without it actually touching the lashline.
- Wait 3-5 minutes then remove the pads and use a wet washcloth to wipe off any leftover milk. (I prefer wet cotton pads.)
- Follow with eye cream.
If you are a lazy girl like me, you may want to just purchase a product that does it all for you. I recommend Eyeko Hydrogel Eye Patches. Here are the details about them:
Concentrated anti-stress and anti-fatigue ingredients treat the delicate eye area visibly diminishing dark shadows and puffiness, leaving skin hydrated and firm.
Instantly illuminate and hydrate! Our invisible pure hydrogel patches adhere directly to skin to cool and comfort on contact revitalising tired eyes in just 20 minutes.
– NIACINAMIDE (Vitamin B3) to brighten and nourish
– COLLAGEN to plump and hydrate
– FRUIT EXTRACTS to smooth and refine
– TIGER LILY to tighten and firm
Perfect for travel; late nights; morning after; pre-party pick-up; tired eyes; jet lagged eyes.