I’m a blush addict. A day without blush is a day without sunshine. When I see a woman loaded up on bronzer with no color, It kind of irks me. Where’s the life? Get some blood pumping in those cheeks sister! You know, like after a good workout…
This fall pink is all the rage in blush, so check out my picks for a pink blush for fall y’all.
Top 5 Pink Blushes for Fall 2010:
1. Best Matte Blush — Illamasqua Blush in Chased
Matte is back and this too-pretty Illamasqua blush in a vivid matte pink is the perfect pink for brown skin.
2. Best Cream Blush– Stila Convertible Color in Fuschia
Creamy blush is your best friend when opting for just a hint of glow from within. I have been using Stila Convertible Color for years, and not only does one pan last for eons, but they double as lip color as well.
3. Best Blush with Subtle Shimmer — NARS Doceur
Just when I think that NARS couldn’t possibly come up with another blush color, he does. His latest blush from the Fall 2010 collection is pink with a hint of brown. It’s the perfect blush for a natural flush.
4. Best Blend of Color — Givenchy Le Prisme Blush in Blooming Fuschia
This blush by Givenchy is going on my lust list. It’s almost too pretty to use.
5. Best Tint — Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Liquid Tint Blush in Rose
This light sheer liquid blush tine give a lit from within glow to your cheeks. It’s easy to work with and lasts all day.