A few weeks ago, I wrote about the under-eye serum LashEm 3-in1 Eye Bright that I was trying. I was looking to testing a product that helped reduce my under-eye puffiness and promised to give me more radiating skin in the eye area. I never tried an under-eye serum before so I was excited to see if this product would deliver.
About LashEm 3-in-1 Eye Bright:
3 in 1 Eye Bright helps decrease the look of puffiness and helps reduce melanin production. It also works to prevent future damage to the area around the eye. Try 3 in 1 just once and feel the difference.
- enhance your features
- defy gravity and age
- look younger and more rested
- eyes look brighter, more open and alert
- skin feels tighter and smoother
- under eye bags look reduced
- smoother eyelid skin so makeup (eye shadow) applies more easily
- Patented technology delivers active ingredients deep into the epidermis
- No skin irritation
- Balance cells: stimulates circulation and increases the amount of oxygen delivered to the cells
- Improve overall texture of skin by increasing production of collagen and elasticity
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Silver airless bottle keeps the integrity of the formula and avoids contamination
- helps diminish the appearance of dark circles
- includes patented ingredient that helps reduce redness
- helps decrease puffiness
- helps reduce the appearance of fine lines
- contains botanical extracts that soothe and nourish skin
Here’s my before picture:
Here’s my after picture:
Overall, my experience with the product was satisfactory. I did not see a noticeable difference in my eye-area puffiness, tightness, or smoothness throughout the course of using it. I would have loved if the product helped reduce some of the dark circles under my eyes, but my month usage may not have been long enough. However, my skin did feel refreshed and looked brighter after daily usage. The serum was not irritating to my skin, which is also a plus. You should always be precautionary when using products that are applied near to the eyes, especially if you have sensitive skin.
I think this is a great product for a daily eye-refresher/ moisturizer post face wash. I would recommend it to someone who is looking for a non-abrasive daily eye serum.
Pro: Gel applied smoothly. Gentle, non-irritating to skin.
Con: It was sometimes hard to get applicator nozzle to dispense the right amount of product.
Buy Again: No
Packaging: 3 Blings — Attractive Case, Had a Snug Cover that Prevented Spills.
Overall: 3 Blings
Hero Ingredients: Peptides
Cruelty Free: Yes
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”