My skin gets very oily during the day, so I am always looking for ways to prevent the oil and shine. I recently tried Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation and it did the trick for me!
Here is the claim for Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation:
Why You’ll Love It
- Revolutionary air-soft mousse provides perfecting coverage for 100% velvet-matte perfection
- Ideal for normal to oily skin
- Fragrance-free, dermatologist-tested, allergy-tested, non-comedogenic – won’t clog pores, safe for sensitive skin
Here is my rundown for Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation:
- My skin is oily in the t-zone
- I am acne prone
- I like a long wear foundation
Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse:
- Lasts all day
- Prevents oil/shine giving a matte appearance without drying skin or looking flat
- Haven’t had any acne!
Here is what Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse looks like on me:
Use a kabuki or stipple brush to apply the foundation for a smooth even finish. Simply swirl the brush over the top of the foundation, then use a circular motion to apply to face.
Pro: A little goes a long way, and gives full coverage. Also, this product delivers on its promises
Buy Again: Yes
Packaging: 5 Blings — Love a glass jar, perfect size to fit in your makeup case in purse
Overall: 5 Blings
Hero Ingredient: Dimethicone
Cruelty Free: No
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”