I have large pores — a sign of my once oily skin. Since I hit the big 5 uh oh, my skin is drier, but those pesky pores are still alie and well. So, I use skin care to help “shrink” them, as well as pore minimizing primers and makeup. I recently was sent LORAC POREfection Foundation to try, and it is pore perfection.
Here are the deets about LORAC POREfection Foundation:
Perfect and Protect with POREfection® Foundation. This oil, paraben and fragrance free formula is infused with anti-aging antioxidants of Vitamins A & E, Olive Leaf Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract and Papaya Fruit Extract to help soothe, nourish and rejuvenate while SPF 20 provides protection from UVA/UVB rays to help keep skin healthy, youthful and radiant. Get a poreless-looking, silky-smooth finish and achieve complexion POREfection® with LORAC.
POREfection® Foundation provides medium to full coverage and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Features and Benefits:
- Oil, Fragrance and Paraben Free.
- Broad Spectrum UVA /UVB SPF 20 to protect.
- Infused with Rejuvenating Botanicals.
- Lemon Fruit Extract & Papaya Fruit Extract contain astringent properties that help rejuvenate and exfoliate for a poreless-looking, silky-smooth finish.
- Olive Leaf Extract is an Extract is Anti-Aging Antioxidant AND a natural Anti-Inflammatory to help smooth and nourish.
- Anti-Aging Antioxidants of Vitamins A & E help keep skin healthy and youthful-looking.
- Medium / Full Coverage
I have worn POREfection® Foundation in PR8 Golden Tan on several occasions now and I have to say that it delivers all that it promises.
My pores were minimized and practically non-existent for all intents and purposes.
The finish is velvety and it covers everything, including my hyperpigmentation.
The pump bottle provides just enough foundation to cover my entire face.
Application is best with a brush and makeup lasts for hours.
Pro: Fills pores, seamless application, buildable coverage
Buy Again: Yes
Packaging: 5 Blings
Overall: 5 Blings
Hero Ingredient: SPF & Botanicals
Cruelty Free: Yes