I recently received ObagI ELASTILash treatment to review. This Obagi’s foray into the eyelash-growth arena, and I’m super geeked to be able to try it out. I’m a mascara freak, and if I can get my lashes a little lusher and longer without the mascara, I’m all about it.
I previously tried another brand which worked well, but due to my bad habits (yes, I sleep in my mascara on occasion), I have lost a little few lashes. So I’m out to challenge Brooke Shields and Latisse again. I’m going to get those lashes without the prescription. And I’m going to keep my eyebrows trim…
Here’s the claim on ELASTILash:
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested
- Does not darken eyelids
- Does not increase brown iris pigmentation
- Ideal for patients with light eye and skin color
ELASTILash™ Eyelash Solution is simple to use:
- No prescription necessary: ELASTILash is available for purchase directly from Dermatologists
- Apply just once a day: One generous brush stroke of the formula to the base of the upper eyelid every night is all it takes.
- Reuse the wand: ELASTILash does not require the wand to be changed with each application.
I am loathe to put my photos on the web, even though it is common practice by my fellow bloggers. At any rate, here is my before pic. No makeup! I will do an update in six weeks and you can be the judge!
OBAGI® ELASTILash™ Eyelash Solution suggested retail price is $60
OBAGI® ELASTILash™ Eyelash Solution is available for purchase in dermatology, plastic surgery and other aesthetic physicians’ practices.