SHOW: Marissa Webb Spring/Summer 2015 Collection
INSPIRATION: Marissa Webb’s Spring/Summer 2015 Collection is a variety of edgy, “downtown” separates for the creative woman on-the-go. Marissa pairs defined silhouettes with playful hemlines to bring the urban aesthetic to life. TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu created two hairstyles that encompass both a gritty vibe and a feminine twist to complete the look.
FOLLOW JEANIE’S TIPS TO RE-CREATE THE STYLES
- Apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Mousse on damp hair and rough-dry ends for volume and texture. Finish blow-dry using a round brush to create fullness through the top of the head and the hairline.
- Using the end of your comb, section off the center portion of the hair three-fourths of the way down and clip up.
- Create a Dutch braid (in side out or reverse French braid) on both sides of the head using the loose hair, beginning at the temple and working your way to the nape of the neck. Braid the remaining lengths, leaving ends out, and fasten with a clear elastic.
- Mist top section of hair with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Hair Spray and lightly brush along the part.
- Begin French braid, leaving additional volume at the front and base. Gather hair along the part, working 90 degrees from the head, and finish braiding lengths of the hair leaving ends out. Fasten with clear elastic.
- Gather all three braids and twist into a low bun, leaving ends loose.
- Brush the completed French braid upward creating a wind blown effect and spray with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Hair Spray.
- Prep damp hair with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Mousse and rough-dry the lengths with fingers for texture and lift. Finish blow-dry with a round brush at the hairline for a soft, airy perimeter of wisps.
- Once hair is dry, create a deep side part on the right side of the head, then back-brush hair for extra volume and spray lightly with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Hair Spray.
- Divide hair into five equal strands at the nape of the neck and begin weaving the farthest right section over and under each part, working your way to the left.
- Take the furthest left section of hair and weave over and under each part, working your way to the right.
- Repeat steps four and five until braid is complete, leaving ends loose and fasten with a clear elastic.
- Loosen braid by gently pulling apart and leave airy wisps to frame the face. Mist finished look withTRESemmé 24 Hour Body Hair Spray.
- TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Hair Spray
- TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Mousse
Tools: Blow-dryer, round brush, tail comb, elastic
All Hair Extensions Provided By Beauty Works Online