The hair looks for Nanette Lepore’s Spring/Summer 2014 runway show were inspired by the neo-romantic era, highlighting light, airy and effortless feminine style. With this inspiration, TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu created loose, feminine neo-romantic waves with extra texture for a modern twist.
Get the romantic runway style in seven simple steps!
- Start by applying TRESemmé Thermal Creations Mousse liberally throughout wet hair and blow dry on high heat with a flat boar-bristle brush
- Starting from the nape of the neck up to ear level, take sections of hair and back brush for texture. One at a time, take random sections of hair mid-length and fold into a zigzag pattern leaving ends out for a loose texture, and tie with elastic.
- Repeat this process by crossing and folding sections of hair across the back of head. Tie each time with elastic.
- Spray hair very lightly with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray and diffuse. When hair has cooled down, brush out to hair to your desired waviness and texture.
- To reduce shine, finish with TRESemmé Fresh Start Color Care Dry Shampoo.
TRESemmé Thermal Creations Mousse
TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray
TRESemmé Fresh Start Color Care Dry Shampoo
Shop TRESemmé here: