Monday mornings can be rather lackluster, and so can your skin. But who wants to show up to work looking like you had a less than invigorating and perfect weekend? So just fix it. Fix that lackluster skin. No, don’t cover it up with layers of makeup-bring it to life.
And we have the ideal complexion product for turning a lackluster complexion into radiant one. Clarins Radiance Boosting Complexion Base is your ticket to skin that not only looks like it jetted to St. Barths over the weekend, but feels like it too.
About Clarins Radiance Boosting Complexion Base:
For a radiant complexion every day—a moisturizing base that illuminates and corrects your skin tone, while hydrating and soothing with moisture-rich Katafray Bark extract.
• Clarins’ new “High-Lumitech” Complex brightens the complexion and corrects imperfections.
• Two shades cast a veil of corrective light on the skin: Rosebrightens all complexions, Champagne corrects redness. In just seconds, the complexion becomes luminous and radiant.
HOW TO APPLY
Use alone, under foundation or mix with foundation.
Why Radiance Boosting Complexion Base is a must-have:
- Multi-tasking: Short term–immediate brightening and luminosity. Long-term–complexion correction.
- Hydrates and corrects skin tone.
- Two shades that work on all skin tones.
- You need less makeup (foundation etc.)
Pro: Skin Brightening, 2 shades–champagne and rose
Buy Again: Yes
Packaging: 5 Blings
Overall: 5 Blings
Hero Ingredient: Katafray Bark extract
Natural/Organic/Vegan: Uses botanical extracts, not 100%
Cruelty Free: No –uses ingredients that are tested on animals
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”