Are you headed out of town for the holiday weekend? Are you loathe to pack all your full-size beauty products? Well, unless you are a professional traveler (been there, done that), you probably don’t have a second bag of duplicate products ready to go at any given moment.
Remember that good things do indeed come in small packages. I have road tested a plethora of products that help me maneuver through TSA without giving up the goods. Here are some small-size travel-worthy beauty products that are must haves for any cross-continent jetsetter or weekend road trip traveler.
I can’t imagine any self-respecting woman leaving home without a secret stash of makeup.
Even if I were a contestant on Survivor, I would have some mascara hidden in my bikini top.
Try: Benefit Sunday Funday
Sunday Funday contains eyeshadow and complexion essentials that create a gorgeous, fresh-faced look.
This set contains:
– 0.1 oz Hoola, bronzing powder with mini natural-bristle brush
– 0.09 oz Benetint, rose-tinted lip & cheek stain
– 0.18 oz Shimmering Rose, lip shine
– 0.01 oz Toasty Liner, eyeliner
– 4 x 0.1 oz eyeshadows in Smimmering Bronze, Pink Satin, Light Champagne, and Pretty In Plum
– 2 Fluff Shadow/Hard Angle Brushes
– Step-By-Step Makeup Lesson
2. Skin Care
I love philsophy purity cleanser. I mean love. I loved it before Oprah loved it. (as if that means something) And I love Help me. Because I need all the help I can get.
Plus this gentle retinol does not irritate me. Like my kids do.
At any rate, this kit from philosophy has everything you need for a weekend or a couple weeks of skin-saving skin care.
Try: Philosophy Mini Advanced Makeup Optional® Skin
This set contains:
– 3.0 oz Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser
– 0.5 oz Hope In A Jar SPF 20
– 2.0 oz The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash
– 0.375 oz When Hope Is not Enough Facial Firming Serum
– 0.25 oz Help Me Retinol Night Treatment
Have a great trip!