I’m pretty picky about what I use on my skin, and it shows. I’m happy to report that I get constant compliments on how great my skin looks. Even in my 50s, with oily skin, I manage to keep them guessing. And I have to give credit to Zirh. This skin care line has significantly improved this Manly Man’s skin. I was offered the opportunity to review the line for Blinging Beauty, and since I have used the products in the past, I jumped at the opportunity.
Here are the products I tried:
Zirh Clean $15
Treat. ZIRH FIX is a powerful targeted spot treatment that helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections for clearer looking skin. A multitasking problem solver designed to eliminate blackheads, blemishes, discoloration, and other imperfections by dissolving impurities and reducing redness. This targeted antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal treatment can also be used on other parts of the body, such as the shoulder and chest area, where blemishes may occur.
My skin is oily enough to fry an egg, and the Zirh products are like gold — they handle that oil like nobody’s business. The Zirh cleansing solution is awesome (Clean) gets my oily skin extremely clean. I especially love the astringent (Refresh) — it really cuts the oil and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. (How is it that the names of these products are so spot on???) I have to admit, that after using the cleanser and toner together, my skin is so smooth and just looks vibrant. Unfortunately, I do get an occasional breakout and I use Fix (zit-zapper) to “fix” the problem — and it does. When used together, Refresh and Fix (the astringent and the acne buster) are very tight…I mean, they make your skin feel “tight” and not elastic. I love that.
The aftershave feels like oil on your face but it’s not. (I was informed that’s the great ingredients that leave a smooth film on the skin.) Even though it seems oily, it’s not messy — I can’t risk messing up my dress shirts…
IMHO, my face looks good and there are no bumps, razor bumps, acne, etc. And, random folks tell me all the time how good my skin looks. Even a dude told me that recently and I had to look at him twice cause men don’t tell other men their skin looks good. We compliment their suits or shoes or ties or shirt but skin? So, I know that Zirh is doing a hell of a job in keeping me looking youthful and my skin on point. I’m over 50, but no one ever guesses my age correctly, and I have to say that has to be due to my recent use of Zirh. I think that every “Manly Man” needs to get on the Zirh tip. Who doesn’t want to look their best?
Zirh gets 5 Blings out of 5!
Pro: Cleanses without stripping, Skin feels tight and fresh, sooths razor burn, kills pimples
Price: $15 up
Buy again: Absolutely
Packaging: 5 Blings
Overall: 5 Blings
- Salicylic Acid (BHA): Works as an exfoliant, “unglues” dead skin cells to make room for regrowth of new skin. Oil soluble and able to penetrate into the pores to inhibit sebum (oil) production and exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic, Malic and Lactic Acid): High bioavailability have deeper dermal effects on photodamaged skin and can ease the appearance of fine lines.
- Glycerin: Attracts water from the environment and dermis, increasing the amount of water in the surface layers of skin. Substance found naturally in skin and helps maintain the outer barrier and prevent dryness or scaling.
- Bisabolol: Derivative from chamomile that acts as an anti-irritant.
- Acacia Senegal Extract: Herb with anti-inflammatory properties to reduce post-shave irritation.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Calms irritation and moisturizes the skin to prevent dry skin.
- Ulva Lactuca Extract: Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Passion Fruit Extract: Potent anti-inflammatory.
Cruelty Free: Yes