Men are generally happy with a bar of soap, deodorant and toothpaste for their overall cleanliness and grooming concerns. Some actually use shaving cream. It seems to be up the woman in his life to elevate his grooming regimen, particularly if he is likes looking dapper.
Menaji, one of our favorite men’s skin care and grooming lines, has lovely products that work. I have personally used them so I can attest to their efficacy. A wonderful gift is The Gentleman’s Kit:
The Gentleman’s Kit includes:
This package includes the core products to cleanse, replenish, rejuvenate and maintain great skin.
Products available at menaji.com.
Power-hydrate your razor-raw face with powerful nutrients. Our aftershave balm infuses your skin with anti-oxidants and botanicals, soothing and moisturizing your chin without the sting of alcohol-based aftershaves. Much more than an aftershave, use wherever you want to increase your skin’s moisture level to keep it healthy and hydrated.
- Lightweight lotion consisting of chamomile, green tea, grapefruit peel, vitamin E and aloe
- Hyaluronic acid increases skin’s moisture level and minimizes wrinkle lines
- Promotes healthy skin with all-day protection
Exfoliate, clean and renew your skin with our facial scrub. This advanced formula is specially designed for men’s skincare, using a natural and unique blend of certified organic lime peel oil, jojoba, ginseng, kelp, azulene and aloe.
- Clear clogged pores
- Scrub away dead and dull surface cells
- Alleviate rough areas with vitamins and botanical components
Regenerate surface cells and erase fine lines by delivering collagen back to the source. This Mënaji anti-aging skincare formula leverages the molecular structure of peptides to enhance the elasticity, strength and texture of your skin.
- Wrinkles smooth out as collagen is reintroduced to tired skin cells
- Reduce redness and age spots
- Revitalizes sun and weather damaged skin
- Enriched with vitamin E, sunflower, macadamia and jojoba oils
- No drying or waxing ingredients
- Creates a protective layer against outdoor elements