When Michael Jordan shaved his head in 1982 while still in college, little did he know that he was starting a trend by giving an option to the bozo-esque afro of balding black men. Just like white men who sport the infamous Trump comb-over, men of all colors over the years have had an issue with resigning themselves to the fact that they are going BALD. Perhaps a guy losing their hair was mistaken as a sign as a loss of virility.
Sexy bald men predated Michael Jordan—Yul Brenner, Telly Savalas, Isaac Hayes—but when BALD hit the NBA a trend was born. Ballers, rappers, actors even former WWF wrestlers are sporting sexy shaven heads. 50 Cent, Boris Kodjoe, the man formerly known as The Rock—Dwayne Johnson, LL Cool J, Tupac, Tyrese, Common and even that chocolate delight Morris Chestnut is now part of the men without hair set.
Check out a few of our favorite bald celebs:
For men, there are now a plethora of grooming options for keeping their heads slick, smooth and sexy. Latest of them all—HeadBlade.
It's back and better than ever; the S4 Executive Kit! For 2012 the kit now comes with the all new S4 Eclipse, our 2 oz. Travel Kit, HeadBlade Refill Blades, all in a fashionable-cardboard-but-looks-oh-so-leather-like box. We give you a nice discount, and that swell box, when ordering this kit.
Here is what you have to do to win the HeadBlade Executive kit valued at $109.99.
1. Follow Blinging Beauty on Twitter and Tweet "I just entered to win a @HeadBlade Executive kit #ManlyMan #contests". Click Here.
2. Like Blinging Beauty on Facebook and share a pic of your sexy bald guy. (or your own) Upload a picture to our Fan page.
3. Follow HeadBlade on Twitter. Click Here.
4. Follow Blinging Beauty on Pinterest. Click Here.
5. Contest will run through November 23, 2012.
If you've won a contest in the last 30 days, you're not eligible for this one, but we appreciate the tweets!