Janet Jackson is on tour signing her book, “True You: A Guide To Finding And Loving Yourself”, and she looks just FABULOUS. I love her hair and makeup and she just looks great overall.
“It’s a self help book, not an autobiography,” she says. “There are anecdotes stemming from my childhood until today. It’s just my stories. I also have stories from fans who have let me in there as well, so maybe they can relate and know they are not alone.”
Co-authored by David Ritz, “True You” will trace many of Jackson’s issues, including eating disorder and her upbringing.
Sounds like juicy reading…
But, at the moment, I’m loving Janet’s lipgloss and blush. You just can’t go wrong with a pretty coral blush and a bronzy nude glossy lip.
And since I happen to wear those same shades, I thought I’d share my favorites.
1. Tarte Amazonian 12-Hour Blush in Blissful — warm peach
2. Illamasqua Blush in Excite — vibrant coral
3. Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Golden Apricot
And my favorite bronzy nude lips:
1. Bite Lipshine in Cinnamon
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coffee Gleam
3. Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss