WHO: Hugo Saavedra, founder of Hugo Naturals
WHAT: In-store appearance and samples to be given away by Hugo to consumers to test.
WHEN: through and 4:00pm
WHERE: Throughout California
- 11:00 – 2:00 Potrero Hill, 450 Rhode Island Street San Francisco
- 4:00 – 7:00 Noe Valley , 3950 24th Street San Francisco
- 11:00 – 2:00 Franklin , 1765 California Ave. San Francisco
- 4:00 – 7:00 Blithedale, 731 East Blithedale Ave. Mill Valley
- 11:00 – 2:00 Street San Rafael , 340-3rd
- 4:00 – 7:00 Novato , 790 De Long Avenue Novato
- 11:00 – 2:00 Walnut Creek , 1333 E. Newell Ave. Walnut Creek
- 4:00 – 7:00 San Ramon,
WHY: In order to ensure consumers that Hugo Naturals meet Whole Foods’ new organic policy.
Shoppers seeking healthy, eco-friendly food products have no problem meeting their needs at local retailers. Unlike organic food, there are NO standards for organic beauty and personal care items. This can be confusing as well as frustrating for health conscious shoppers.
Hugo Natural products range from soaps, shampoos, lotions, candles and more, each of them contain the Premium Body Care Seal. Not only are the products good for your skin, but they contain good enough to eat!
Hugo is available to discuss the following:
- What is in your beauty products – the good, the bad and the ugly
- What percentage of Hugo are “organic”
- Why Hugo Naturals products have been able to pass the Whole Foods Standards?
About Hugo Naturals:
Hugo Naturals is a rapidly growing marketer of branded all natural personal care products that are handcrafted from only of the highest quality, all-natural ingredients. The company has grown revenues more than 50% per year since its inception less than four years ago. The product range includes over 150 SKU’s in categories such as bar and bulk soaps, body and hand lotions, hair care products, face and body scrubs, baby care products. They are sold primarily in U.S. and Canadian specialty food and independent health and beauty retail channels.