We love Zoe Saldana's curly locks, and the steps that were used for Rivera's curls, can be used to get Zoe's curls too.
Brian Magallones, the celebrity hairstylist behind Naya Rivera’s smoldering hairstyle, breaks down her look:
1. Start by smoothing several drops of Amika Oil Treatment throughout her hair and then blow dry to get hair smooth and shiny.
2. Distribute some Amika Heat Defense Serum throughout the hair from the mid-lengths to ends to really protect hair from the heat and also add another layer of shine.
3. The next step is to curl the hair using the Amika Triple Barrel Curling Iron. This no-clip iron is perfect for achieving gorgeous waves that have much more natural look than the old fashioned curling irons. Start by taking 1 inch sections and first spraying them with Amika 2 in 1 Volumizing and Styling Spray, and then wrapping each section around the barrel of the curling iron.
4. Once the hair has a good wave in it, apply a drop of Amika Curl Defining Cream through hair, finger combing it to separate the waves.
5. The last step is a couple more drops of Amika Oil Treatment for yet another layer of shine and then a quick mist of Amika 2 in 1 Styling & Volumizing Spray to keep the look lasting all night long.
Shop Amika Products: