I just received the newest collection from Zoya, Awaken, for Spring 2014 and I had an extra bottle of Dillon in my box. So, I contacted Zoya and asked what to do. And they said, “give it away!” So that’s what I’m doing.
Here are the deets about the new color collection:
Just as Spring emerges from a natural Winter slumber, Zoya Awakens to a fresh season of BIG5FREE* color…
Open your mind to the beauty of color discovery; the new, the unexplored, the excitement! Awaken byZoya – Six new, full-coverage, dew-drenched creams and gold-kissed metallic nail polish colors forSpring 2014. Full of pure pigment, intense color and modern complexity that will take you far beyond the hazy, barely there hues of seasons past into a new world of chromatic joy.
ZOYA AWAKEN – 2014 SPRING
• ZP723 – Dillon: Green Mint Shimmer Metallic Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP724 – Rebel: Blue Sky Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP722 – Hudson: Purple Orchid Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula (Yes, it’s a Radiant Orchid!)
• ZP720 – Dot: Pink Petal Cream, Full Coverage Formula
(originally created for fashion designer Zang Toi’s SS14 collection).
• ZP721 – Cole: Peach Whisper Cream, Full Coverage Formula
(originally created for fashion designer Peter Som’s SS14 collection).
• ZP725 – Brooklyn: White-Gold Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula.
1. Like my Facebook page and tag a friend. Friend who does not already follow Blinging Beauty. And they must follow me too, for at least a week. Come on now… Click here to go to my Facebook page.
2. Follow me on Instagram. Click here to see my account and then #regram this post.
3. And oh, yea, please leave a comment and like this post. Who knows, I may throw in an extra bottle of Zoya for good measure!
4. Tweet the following: I just entered to win a bottle of Dillon @zoyanailpolish from @blingingbeauty #zoyanailpolish #blingingbeautygiveaways #nailtrends
Must be 18 and live in the U.S.