NORDSTROM - Shop UGG Shoes for Kids' & Baby

Fierce Friday: Secret Weapon–Bronze Glow

Fierce Friday: Secret Weapon–Bronze Glow



It’s spring and time to get rid of pale, blah, winter  skin. Your best way to boost your  glow is with the perfect bronzer. It’s Friday, so get fierce with bronzed glow!

bronzingI love bronzer for spring and summer for more than a few reasons, mainly that bronzer is the ultimate makeup multi-tasker:

1.  Perfect substitute for blush

2.  Warms skin with out sun damage

3. Ideal contour tool

4. Enhances complexion, no need for foundation

5.  Evens out “tan” lines on body

The perfect example of a glowing bronzed girl is Eva Marcille at the recent premier of “Our Family Wedding”

at AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 theater on March 9, 2010 in New York City.


Eva Marcille Getty Images

Eva Marcille Getty Images

Notice the glow on Eva’s cheeks?  Not so much color as it is bronze. Make a point to keep the rest of your makeup understated to get your bronzed babe look.

Vapour Organic Beauty Bronzer Simmer

This is my favorite up-to-the minute hot bronzerVapour Organic Solar Translucent Bronzer $34

(Contains 70% Certified Organic Ingredients. The other 30% is natural mineral pigments and vitamins which are not available as Certified Organics.)

Benefits:

  • Adds a sun-kissed glow to face, shoulders, décolletage, arms, legs, etc.
  • Sexy sun-free color with environmental anti-oxidant protection
  • Moisturizing and nourishing
  • Will not clog pores

I LOVE this bronzer — it evens out skin tone as well.  I have even gone so far as to use it on my legs to camouflage my imperfections.  Available in 3 shades:

  • Mirage #221: A pale gold to enhance fair skin with a touch of the sun or on darker skin to add a warm gold highlight
  • Simmer #222: A rich, medium bronze that deepens a tan on all skin tones
  • Spicy #223: A clear, dark brown stain versatile enough to enrich the tone of all skin colors

Tips for Use

  • For the smoothest application, begin by warming Solar in a circular mtion on the back of your hand. The product is activated by the warmth of your skin.
  • Apply directly from stick to face, neck, décolletage, arms, legs, etc.
  • Blend into skin with fingertips.

It’s Friday ladies.  Get Fierce!  Get bronzed!  Get glowing!

Do you have a favorite bronzer? Please share!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

POPSUGAR Select PLUS