Wearing a pink gingham Altuzarra suit, Rihanna attended the premiere of ‘It’s Not Over’ presented by MAC Cosmetics and MAC AIDS Fund at Quixote Studios on November 18, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. While her pink suit was on the demure side, RiRi’s lips were dark and bold.
We can all take a lesson from Rihanna on how to wear a dark lipstick — pair it with a fresh radiant face. We picked our favorite dark berry lipsticks that emulate Rihanna’s look in formulas from matte to sheer. All you need for a Fierce Friday is to put your hair up in a loose bun, use minimal makeup and turn up with a berry stained pout!
1. Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick Barolo $24
3. Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick in Menace $21
4. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Shame $22
5. Laura Mercier Stick Gloss in Black Orchid $24 (Sheer)
6. purminerals Chateau de Vine Lipstick in Jezebel $18
7. Milani Statement Lipstick Caberet Blend $5.99
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”