Don’t you just love being able to swipe some color on your eye lid, blend it with a finger tip, slap on some mascara and go? I do, and I have become quite dependent on jumbo “crayon” size pencils for accomplishing such a task. Here are my favorites:
1. Best Budget Crayon: Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencil $1.99 Walgreens.com
I recently rocked a smokey green eye using Envy mixed with a bit of dark gray shadow. Beautiful summer smoke!
2. Best Crayon/Shadow Base: NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil $24 Narscosmetics.com
Layer your favorite shadows over these long-wear pencils for a new color sensation, plus you get the benefits of long lasting color.
3. Best Crayon Liner: Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Pencil $22 Beauty.com
I have been loving these pencils since Sue introduced this line at Sephora.com. Pointe Noir is the blackest black and makes smokey eyes a breeze. Every color is a must-have.
4. Best Budget Double-Duty Crayon: CoverGirl Smoky Shadow Blast $7.99 Ulta.com
I just picked up a couple of these — they work! Highlight color and a contoured deeper color make a colorful smoky eye a breeze.
5. Best Crayon Highlighter: Anastasia Brow Duality $23 Sephora.com
A double-ended matte and shimmer highlighter.