GET THE LOOK: Celebrity hairstylist Davey Newkirk gave actress Jessica Alba glossy, simple loose waves for the 2014 MTV Movie awards red carpet on Aprill 13, 2014.
In order to recreate this look, follow these steps from Newkirk using products from John Frieda:
- Newkirk started by applying John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray all over Jessica’s wet hair.
- Then he blew out her hair using a large round brush to give her tons of volume and a lot of shine.
- After blow drying, Newkirk parted her hair into 2 inch sections (starting from the nape and working up).
- Then he curled the hair with a large 1 ½ inch curling iron. He made sure to secure each section with a duckbill clip and allowed each curl to set.
- Once curls were set, he removed the hair clips and with a flat brush, gently brushed out each curl.
- Newkirk placed a small amount of John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Crème and smoothed it through Jessica’s hair to achieve a perfectly smooth look.
- After, with a large comb, he parted the hair and smoothed it down with a touch of John Frieda Frizz Ease Clearly Defined Gel.
- Finally he manipulated Jessica’s curls with his finger and a brush. To finish and lock the style he sprayed John Frieda Luxurious Volume All-Day Hold Hairspray.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”