CeleBeauty Watch: Get the Look—Avon Global Makeup Artist Lauren Anderson Creates Jane Krakowski’s Emmy Look
Jane Krakowski hit the red carpet wearing a teal Zac Posen gown to the 65th Annual Emmy Awards. Making Jane’s eyes the focus, Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen played them up with the same deep blue-green shade, the perfect pop of color against her blonde locks. A dusty pink lip and ginger spiced cheeks complemented the bold eye.
1. First, Jane’s skin was prepped and brows were groomed with Votre Vu Brow Wax.
2. Next, YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation was applied using a foundation brush and then a wet sponge to blend and press the foundation in.
3. On the eyes, Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Glow Teal was applied along the lash line. The #3 shade in the palette was brushed across the lash line and a thin line of the #4 shade was applied on top
4. Avon SUPERSHOCK Gel Eyeliner in Blackout was applied using a cream eyeshadow brush. The shadow and liner was buffed together, allowing the Glow Teal shades to pop out from behind.
6. To finish the eyes, Jane’s lashes were curled with an eyelash curler and then painted with Avon Mega Effects Mascara in Black.
7. Jane’s cheeks were swiped with Hourglass Illume Crème-To-Powder in Bronze Light and Laura Mercier Fresh Ginger Blush on top.
8. To complete the look, Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Carnation was brushed onto lips.