Ole Henriksen supports the National Breast Cancer Foundation for BCA!
In honor of breast cancer awareness month, we have partnered with the National Breast Cancer Foundation to increase awareness about early detection, routine checkups and support services.
Karen Boyd, one of our own team members, is a breast cancer survivor, making this cause very personal to Ole and the brand. Through Karen’s victory we have seen the positive impact support organizations offer and are proud to be a contributing partner! The National Breast Cancer Foundation’s mission to provide education, mammography, and support services for the community is what led us to partner with them as a way to spread awareness.
Truth Serum Collagen Booster is an award-winning product that has been a long-time favorite among many of our loyal clients. As such, we felt highlighting this product was the best way to reach as many people as possible to increase awareness in support of this cause.
We are proud to introduce our limited-edition 1.7 oz. Truth Serum with a special price of $65.00. As a sponsor, a portion of the overall proceeds will go back to the National Breast Cancer Foundation where we can help to make a positive impact.
Like a daily vitamin for your face, this high powered vitamin C complex helps smooth out lines and wrinkles and prevents further damage. Loaded with antioxidants to fight off environmental aggressors and moisture-binding ingredients to keep your skin nourished and protected, this aromatic serum is absorbed instantly and penetrates to the deeper layers of the skin to provide long term results. Sensitive skin prone to irritation will benefit immensely from the calming properties of this oil-free serum.
Grapefruit and orange extract provide purifying, astringent, and brightening effects
Green tea extract protects against damage with antioxidants
Licorice extract evens out skin tone
Rosehips extract repairs and strengthens with concentrated vitamin C
Sodium hyaluronate binds moisture to the skin
Vitamin C calms, heals and strengthens collagen
Vitamin E heals, restores and nourishes
Did you know?
• As little as 4 hours a week of physical activity can lower the risk of breast cancer.
• A nutritious, low fat diet with plenty of fruits and veg can also help reduce your risk.
• One or two alcoholic drinks a day has been shown to slightly increase the risk of developing breast cancer.
• While women who have a family history of breast cancer are in a higher risk group, most women who are diagnosed have no family history of the disease.
• If you do have a family history of breast cancer, it is recommended to have a baseline mammogram at least five years prior to the age of onset in any close relatives, or starting at age 35.