Urban Decay's infamous and universally sought-after Naked Palette was the catalyst for a host of budget-friendly nude eyeshadow palettes flooding beauty shelves. This cult fave shadow palette contains 12 neutral colors in various textures. But, for a less expensive naked vibe, opt for budget-friendly quality nude eyeshadow palettes.
Finding the best nude eyeshadow trios and quads to emulate the nude faces from Fall Fashion Week is a breeze. Neutral eyeshadow palettes that complement every shade of brown skin with matte, shimmer and iridescent finishes are as easy to shop for as is a tube of toothpaste—just take a trip to your neighborhood drugstore.
Nude faces on the runway were luminous and glowing—not the lackluster matte faces of previous seasons.
For your perfect nude shadow palette, be sure that one shadow melts into your skin—is nearly imperceptible. The highlight eyeshadow color should be a touch lighter than your skin tone, but without an ashy appearance. The deepest nude shade in your palette should create subtle definition without a line of demarcation.
Top 5 budget nude eyeshadow palettes:
1. NYX 3 Color Eyeshadow in Nude, Taupe and Dark Brown $6.79
2. Maybelline Eyestudio Trio Cream Eyeshadow Set in Neutral Liasons $6.49
3. Rimmel Glam' Eyes Quad Eye Shadow Palette in Sun Safari $5.42
4. Black Radiance Eye Shadow Quartet in Perfect Tone $4.99
5. Physicians Formula Matte Collection Mineral Wear Quad Eye Shadow Palette in Earth Minerals $8.99