I’ve been fascinated with all the new products that are coming out in roller ball form. I remember when I was a teen, eons ago, Bonnie Bell extra gooey, extra sweet roller ball lipgloss. And then there are the various perfume oils that come in roller ball form. Now skin care from inexpensive to upscale prestige brands have roller balls. Well, I received 3 Garnier Nutritioniste products to try out, and guess what? They all have roller balls. So, I’m going to check them out for a few weeks and weigh in later.
I can tell you this — the Garnier Nutritioniste Eye Roll-on is a little slice of heaven. But it helps if you read the directions first. After 8 straight hours of typing, I rolled it under my eyes. And I rolled and rolled and rolled. It really felt goooood. But then I realized my eyes were kind of goopey. I guess that’s because the direction say “1 to 2 times”, not repetitively. So I rubbed the extra product in around my eyes and I really did feel refreshed. I think that metal roller ball had a tad bit to do with it. Let’s see if in 7 days my dark circles are diminished…
This is the claim:
- Our first ever cooling roll-on to hydrate, cool and refresh, with a roll on applicator to massage the eye area.
- Containing Caffeine and Pro-Vitamin B5, the ultra-thin gel formula has an instant cooling effect
- The massaging roll-on applicator helps stimulate microcirculation
- For a bright-eyed look
I also received Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller
This is the claim:
- Face and neck are tightened and toned
- Facial contours noticeably redefined
- Deep wrinkles are visibly smooth
My last roll on product is the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Awakening Skin Massager. This is the claim:
- Formulated with a blend of caffeine to energize and stimulate cell production and grape polyphenols to protect skin against environmental aggressors.
- Vitamin C boosts surface cell renewal to reveal younger-looking skin.
- Improves skin¿s microcirculation.
$12.99 All products available at Ulta.com I think that it is going to be easy for me to fall in love with these products. I already am a HUGE fan of the Skin Renew AntiSun-Damage Daily Moisturure Lotion, and that eye de-puffer gizmo is calling me right now.
So check back with me in a few weeks for the final bling count!
Do you use a Garnier product? I’d love to hear some feedback!