I looked at my daughter the other day and had a worried thought because her skin was just glowing. Mind you she is a college student — a senior at Cal Berkeley. So I banished my premature thoughts of being a grandmother (glowing skin, get it) and asked her what she was using on her skin. As usual she was using my products. And for a change I was delighted.
I received a tube of Black Opal Brightening Scrub/Mask a couple weeks ago to try out. To be honest, I’m a snob. Particularly when it comes to skin care. However, I was extremely delighted with this double duty scrub/mask. I am an exfoliating junkie. I want to feel the burn. And while this mask isn’t as hardcore as a microdermabrasion, it definitely does the job of exfoliating. I suspect that continuous use would yield comparable results.
Here is the rub on Black Opal Brightening Scrub/Mask:
This 2-in-1 Brightening Mask Scrub can be used as both a deep cleanser and a mask in one step.
This intensive treatment deep cleanses, exfoliates and resurfaces as it alleviates dead surface
skin cells. Leaves skin looking smooth and brightens while minimizing the appearance of pores.
- Cleanses, resurfaces and brightens.
- Designed as part of a facial line specifically for black skin, to brighten and renew while fighting the effects of aging.
- Contains Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract to brighten the skin while a slow release of Vitamins A and E defend against free radicals.
- With a special blend of traditional African botanicals to nourish, hydrate, soften and revitalize.
- Combination of willow and mushroom extracts, minimize pores appearance.
The good news here is that the scrub actually does what it promises. I used it a 3 days in a row (more than the recommended usage) after a rather grueling few days of no sleep and found my skin was clear and BRIGHT! I love it. I can’t wait to see the results after a few months.
And priced right at $8.95, this double-duty mask/scrub does not disappoint. You can find Black Opal at most drugstores.
Black Opal Brightening Scrub/Mask gets a well-deserved 5 blings! [flash http://blingingbeauty.com/5teeth.swf w=100 h=50]